Friday, March 6, 2009

The Bean of All



A discussion took place at dinner tonight that was pretty interesting and I thought I would share the point of view of my two and a half year old:




A: the bean of all


M: what's that Abby?


A: makes everything talk


M: where?


A: Gone


M: really?


A: A new Bean of all!


A: This one makes the food hot


"I need to go back in my home"


I squirted him back out the little fairy


He's hiding from you


M: Oh really?


A: Don't let the mashed potatoes know


mashed potatos.... NNOOOOO!!


I'm going back in




Beany Weeny


Stop Laughing


Ahh!


I guess I just appreciate the brain power it takes to look at mashed potatos and green beans and come up with something so creative. lol



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE toddler-isms. I babysit my friend's three year old and it's always a hoot listening to him expound on some imagining. He includes me as though it all makes perfect sense and of COURSE I get it. It's the best when I actually do get it.

    Little William is starting to take his first tentative steps now. Says Mumumum and Dadada. :) We went camping last night together with my friend and her boy. I actually got some snuggles and kisses from my baby. He's usually so stingy!

    ReplyDelete