Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mommy, a blue duck!



SO, I went into a bit of a frenzy on Sunday, and cleaned.. well everything, Norah was sleeping and Abby was supposed to be ( but usually growling in bed while thudding against the wall doesn't count as sleeping). SO got the tub scrubbed, toilet, sink , counter, threw out accumulating crap, and took the pail of old bath toys out of the cupboard. I can't remember why the pail got put up there in the first place, I think there was something about it being too big for hte floor, and we could bring it out every bath and then put it away, and she really only needed a few toys at a time anyways... well turns out Abby totally forgot about it. So last I hear is Mommy! I have to go pee..... thump thump thump thump thump ( toddler running, you'll know the sound if you have one) and then quiet, quiet, quiet.... so I come around the corner from cleaning in the bedroom and there is Abby:

I've decided that clean bathrooms are highly overrated, and besides the platoon of ducks won't move for anyone ( and they kind of scare me) lol


No comments:

Post a Comment